plugin for avr-gcc

Mohammad H. Amir Amjadi m.amjadi at engineer.com
Sat Mar 1 09:38:13 UTC 2014

On 09 Esfand 1392 12:57:42 Aleix Pol wrote:
> Install yourself KDevelop and KDevPlatform with its development files, then
> try to compile the kdevplatform example we have in kdeexamples. You can
> make it evolve to whatever you feel like.

I've installed everything and compiled kdevplatform example provided in
kdeexamples. But honestly I have no idea what this thing is! and I don't know
what to do after compiling the code. dunno what is this about. and could not
find a help or readme file explain me what to do.
(I've never contributed to any project like this. It's my first)