code conventions

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Sun Jun 29 08:28:38 UTC 2014

On Saturday 28 June 2014 11:06:21 Rodrigo Bonifacio wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Is there any code convention that should be considered when contributing to
> KDev? Is there any restriction for avoiding the use of exception handling
> mechanisms?
>
> Regards,
>
> Rodrigo.

Hey,

For the moment, please try to the stick to the coding style you'll find in the
file(s) you edit. Unfortunately we currently have different styles in
different directories.

For new files, please stick to the style you'll find in files such as
util.path.{h,cpp} in kdevplatform.git.

Also note: Please don't cross-post (I've seen you've posted a similar post to
kde-devel)

Greets

--
Kevin Funk