Releasing 4.7 final?

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Wed Jul 30 13:19:53 UTC 2014

On Tuesday 29 July 2014 21:17:52 Milian Wolff wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> is there anything against me preparing the final release of KDevelop 4.7
> over the next couple of days? There are no release blockers I'm aware of.
> If there are nasty bugs that should be fixed before this release, please
> let me know.
>
> Bye

On a related note:

Could someone please attempt to fix the usability issues when starting
KDevelop in a completely new/clean environment? I won't have time for that
until next week or so.

My notes:
- "Stop All" + "Stop" buttons are visible. Do we really need both?
- "Projects" toolbar should be visible by default, IMO.
  ^ This is an issue: I've just seen some people using KDevelop
    for the first time, and they immediately search for "their files"

Anything else?

Cheers