(C, C++) problem in semantic analysis declaration not found

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Sat Jul 12 14:26:58 UTC 2014

On Saturday 12 July 2014 13:51:52 Krzysztof wrote:
> On 07/12/2014 01:14 PM, Kevin Funk wrote:
> > On Saturday 12 July 2014 13:06:46 Krzysztof wrote:
> >> What to do to avoid this message in tooltip? It appears only in edit
> >> window and file compiles without a problem.
> >
> > A bit more context would be good.
> >
> > Code snippet where this message appears?
> > KDevelop version?
> >
> > Note: KDevelop is not able to parse every piece of code, hence there might
> > be invalid warnings.
>
> I'm sorry, I should attach some more info.
> Here it is.
> kdevelop v 4.6.0

Please also CC the list (answer-to-all) when replying.

So, it seems that you including a file called 'fann.h' and it doesn't find the
declarations for functions starting with "fann_". That indicates that KDevelop
isn't able to parse the "fann.h" header properly.

I suggest looking at the header inside KDevelop and check what's going on
there. Ctrl+Click on "fann.h" inside the editor.

Greets

--
Kevin Funk