Frameworks: Simple{Cursor, Range} now gone, use KTextEditor::{Cursor, Range}

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Wed Jul 9 10:14:14 UTC 2014

Hey,

I've just submitted a larger changeset to the frameworks branch, which ports
away from SimpleCursor and SimpleRange in favor of the now movable types
KTextEditor::Cursor and KTextEditor::Range.

Reference:
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kdevplatform.git&a=commit&h=fd0368f6ce6a3e9cd7a111a3e217eb118cfa843d

This is just a heads-up for the plugin authors, so you know what you need to
port when rebasing your project on kdevplatform-frameworks.

I'm starting to write a small porting-document where I highlight these kind of
changes so it gets easier for you.

Cheers

--
Kevin Funk