[kdev-qmljs] /: Register uses of declarations in the proper contexts

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Wed Jul 9 09:39:48 UTC 2014

Hey Denis,

On Tuesday 08 July 2014 18:50:56 Denis Steckelmacher wrote:
> Git commit 1cb1f6774841aaf7778a4b1e87fcf4396fcce0bb by Denis Steckelmacher.
> Committed on 08/07/2014 at 18:46.
> Pushed by dsteckelmacher into branch 'master'.
>
> Register uses of declarations in the proper contexts
>
> Use ContextBuilder::contextOnNode to open and close contexts as needed, so
> that UseBuilder can register the uses in the correct contexts. This commit
> also replaces DUContext* with DUContextPointer in ParseSession so that
> deleted contexts don't crash KDevelop.
>
> As usual, when something is fixed in UseBuilder, some use counts have to
> change in the unit tests. All the uses are now correct and no declaration
> gets counted as an use.

Are you sure that a declaration should _not_ be a use? Afaik in other
languages, the declaration is also a use, but maybe I'm mistaken? Anyhow, did
you ensure that browsing through uses (e.g. "next use" action in the
navigation menu) cycles properly through all uses, including the initial
declaration?

Bye
--
Milian Wolff