Arrival to the Kate|KDevelop sprint

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Fri Jan 17 11:19:11 UTC 2014

Hi,
I received a couple of e-mails about that, so I decided to send an e-mail
about that in case it's not clear enough.

When you arrive, please go to the BlueSystems office as described to the
sprint. It's easy to find, at least nobody has missed it so far. You will
be staying in an apartment nearby, but I'd say that the offices are a more
practical meeting point for all of us. From there, we will go later to the
apartment so that you make yourselves comfortable.

Furthermore, it would be good to know the flight arrival time, especially
of those who arrive on the 18th.

See you soon!
Aleix