Your GDB is too old?

Alexander Shaduri ashaduri at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 16:12:41 UTC 2014

Hello,

On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 17:08:45 +0400
Vlas Puhov wrote:

>  How did you insert that breakpoint? Does it shows "Your GDB is too
> old" for all breakpoints or just for some specific?

Well, it appeared out of nowhere when I updated KDevelop.
I deleting it (after I sent the previous email) and it seems to be
gone now. The new breakpoints seem to work normally and I don't see
the error message anymore.

>  Also please create a new bug report for this with attached console's
> output, containing all entries beginning with BreakpointTable= . It'd
> be very, very helpful.

I cannot reproduce this, so I guess it was a one-time thing.
Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks,
Alexander