KDevelop praise from Meeting C++

Alexandre Courbot gnurou at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 05:11:40 UTC 2014

I am sure you would get the same experience in some kernel meetings.
More than once, when I explained my fellow kernel developer that I am
using KDevelop for kernel hacking, they gave me the "hey, me too!"
answer with a kind a relief in their voice. :P

Anyway, horray for KDev. Can't wait for the CLang parser to go mainstream.