4.7 final release?

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Tue Aug 26 19:53:56 UTC 2014

On Tuesday 26 August 2014 14:59:21 Milian Wolff wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> a few more bugs have been fixed in the last days. Is there anything against
> me preparing the final 4.7 release later today, or tomorrow?

FTR: I'm creating the final release tarballs as of now. I'll send them to the
mirrors then and notify the packagers.

Can you all please take this:
https://community.kde.org/KDevelop/4.7

and rewrite it and add screenshots etc. pp. for a final release announcement?
We should furthermore communicate that this will be the last feature release
in the KDE4 branch. I.e. at least one or two paragraphs of the shiny future in
KF5 would be a nice teaser I think. Can we get some up2date screenshots of
KDevelop-frameworks running on plasma (with breeze), Windows and Mac please?

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de