Project Filtering

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Mon Sep 2 22:00:08 UTC 2013

On Monday 02 September 2013 19:23:39 Milian Wolff wrote:
> On Monday 02 September 2013 17:06:30 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
<snip>
> > The other (cosmet) point is that the icons and texts for move
> > up/down/add/remove would probably look better when they'd be left-aligned
> > instead of center-aligned. I'm not sure you can fix that though.
>
> I'll see what I can do and then merge this.

The other views where this design is being used also have the icons centered
and quite frankly, I don't even know how to change this... So I'll leave it as
is.

For educational purposes, I also implemented drag'n'drop sorting/moving of
filters. Lots of stuff learned there :)

Cheers, I'll merge this now into master!
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de
http://milianw.de