KDevelop on Mac OS

Alexander Dymo alex at alexdymo.com
Fri Oct 4 17:07:16 UTC 2013

I think I figured out the problem. It's in Homebrew. In a formula you  
can't say
   depends_on 'cmake'
   url 'http://foo/bar.tar.gz'

You must specify url first like this:
   url 'http://foo/bar.tar.gz'
   depends_on 'cmake'

Base KDE formula class did exactly the first thing: it specified cmake  
dependency before url. This is why it was never picked and this is why you  
guys had errors: cmake was simply not in the dependencies list.

I've updated the repository. Please try it again.

More information about the KDevelop-devel mailing list