changing crashesBeforeCleanup from 2 to 1

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 27 19:54:05 UTC 2013

Hi!

I would suggest to change the amount of crashes before the "clear cache?"
dialog is displayed from 2 to 1. Having it be 2 simply makes no sense at all
to me: from a user perspective, when the program crashes when doing something
and then I restart it and it crashes again, I assume it's reproducably broken.
It is not intuitive to try a third time.
When we immediately display the dialog (after one crash), the user at least
knows there's an easy-to-reach option to make the crash go away maybe. And if
he does not want to wait for the reparse, he can just select Cancel and see if
it still works, knowing that when it crashes again he has the option to clear
the cache.

Please tell me if you disagree, otherwise I'll change it ;)

Sven