Unit Tests pass!

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sat Nov 16 20:05:08 UTC 2013

Hey all!

With the help of Kevin and Aleix, I finally managed to get both KDevplatform
and KDevelop to pass all unit tests on the build server for the first time!

There are still two flaky tests in KDevelop, for gdb and kdeprovider, related
to timing issues and timings.

Otherwise the rest now works as intended I hope! I'll keep an eye on it over
the next week, and if we can sort out the flaky tests, will also create an
email notification which will send a mail to this list whenever a build/test
failed after a new commit.

Note: As a side effect of the above, our CMake manager should now support much
more esoteric setups ;-)

Bye
--
Milian Wolff