4.6 release notes

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Fri Nov 15 10:30:10 UTC 2013

On Friday 15 November 2013 11:15:50 Sven Brauch wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have started some 4.6 release notes, see http://pastebin.kde.org/p12597530
> or (cooler) inf://gobby.0x539.de/kdevelop/46_release_notes (open in kate
> with the collaborative plugin installed).
> I added the things I remember as notable changes compared to 4.5, but I
> don't know what changed in C++ or PHP support -- anything exciting?

Awesome initiative, thanks Sven! But please put it on the wiki.

For some input, see also my quickly written release announcement on 4.6 Beta 1
http://kdevelop.org/46/kdevelop-46-beta-1-available

Also take a look at the changelogs.

It would be awesome if Vlas Puhov could write a bit about the debugger
improvements he worked on. Otherwise of course anyone else is invited to write
about his contributions!

Bye
--
Milian Wolff