About kdev-java

Vyacheslav Blinov blinov.vyacheslav at gmail.com
Tue May 21 20:56:08 UTC 2013

On Saturday 18 May 2013 15:25:31 Andrea Scarpino wrote:
> Hi,
> unfortunately I didn't know you were working on kdev-java in a
separate
> repo[1] and I started to review and split [2] in few patches: [3], [4], [5],
> [6], [7], [8] and more which I didn't push yet as I just found your repo.
>
> I'd like to know what to do with these patches; I guess we've few
> possibilities:
> - I push my reviews, you fix the conflicts in your repo;
> - you submit a review for each commit in your private repo you did; I
review
> them; I drop my patches if not required anymore.
>
> Both are fine with me. Please let me know how to proceed or if you (or
> someone else) see others possibilities.
>
> Cheers.
>
> P.S. You better subscribe to kdevelop-devel at kde.org; some day ago
Kevin did
> ask to review [2] and no one did reply. That's because I started my
work.

> [1] https://gitorious.org/dant3s-kde/kdev-java/
> [2] https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/104302/
> [3] https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/110489/
> [4] https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/110496/
> [5] https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/110497/
> [6] https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/110499/
> [7] https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/110494/
> [8] https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/110495/

I merged your changes and pushed that left from mine to reviewbpard:
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/110584/
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/110585/
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/110586/

I currently stuck on ExpressionVisitor, not quite sure how to fix correctly
methods that use methods of ContextBuilder and DUContext. They was
exposed to it via AbstractExpressionVisitor's methods (via templates?),
but it's not there now. Will try to find it in git history to see how to fix
it.