Google hash classes

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun May 19 11:41:08 UTC 2013

On Sunday 12 May 2013 19:32:38 Aleix Pol wrote:
> Hi,
> I just remembered we have these classes in our codebase
> (kdevplatform/utils/google) and I thought that it might be a good idea to
> use a newer version [1]. According to the changelogs there's been many
> improvements.
>
> Also I saw that we're installing these classes, it's not being used in
> KDevelop, so I'd suggest to stop installing those classes' headers. Also
> they're not being exported as well.

Sure, sounds good. But... where do we actually use them? Do we need them?
Should we use them in more places?

Anyhow, updating is probably a good idea if it doesn't mean too much work (due
to potential API breakages). Otherwise I'd suggest we should first investigate
the above questions. Or whoever introduced the classes should explain why its
being used where and only there and not in other places as well.

Cheers
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de