"Document declaration" action

Lambert Clara lambert.clara at yahoo.fr
Sun May 12 12:05:06 UTC 2013

Hello Sven !

I've fixed this on master with this commit :
https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/kdevelop/kdevplatform/repository/revisions/3c7a20f39e30cda794d8f2b6b85d034a50b93807

This was broken when the switchToBuddy plugin was added (at rev. 8ea4529fe84d6d2304795268657b4efb4e29c0c3),
because itskdevswitchtobuddy.desktop  <https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/kdevelop/kdevplatform/repository/revisions/8ea4529fe84d6d2304795268657b4efb4e29c0c3/entry/plugins/switchtobuddy/kdevswitchtobuddy.desktop>  was declaring the same name as the codeUtils plugin
(which is the one responsible for this "Document Declaration" feature, and also for "Rename Declaration".

Regards,
Lambert