Caring about our Bugzilla

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Sun Mar 31 01:57:08 UTC 2013

Hi,
I've spent some time trying to put bugs where they should be in our
bugzilla. First of all, let me apologize for the noise, there were quite
some bugs that have kdevelop-devel as an assignee, so there was that noise.

I'd like to think though, that now it will be a bit easier to deal with the
bugs we have. I've mostly tried to put c++/php problems in the Language
Support components and removed some duplicated components between
kdevplatform and kdevelop (like the find/replace components).

Let's make of bugzilla a tool to use in our favor. :)

Cheers!
Aleix