branch name appended to project name

Jeremy Murphy jeremy.william.murphy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 07:00:32 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I just noticed that the Projects panel now displays the branch name in
parentheses after the project name, which is nice, thank you.  But I don't
think it is ideal.  :)  The problem is that it is not distinguishable from
a valid project name.  Is it possible to do something to the branch name
font to distinguish it?

Eclipse for example puts the branch name in square brackets and uses what
looks like a 50% grey font.  I don't think brackets are necessary when the
font is distinctive.  I like the idea of just putting two spaces between
the project name and the branch name (with the branch name in a 50% grey
font).  And/or maybe prefix the branch name with the appropriate VCS
symbol?  So many possibilities.

Having it in there at all is very helpful, thank you.

Jeremy