[bugfix]Cpp::TemplateDeclaration::setSpecializedFrom

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sat Mar 16 16:43:02 UTC 2013

On Monday 18 February 2013 11:45:25 Artur Bać wrote:
> On 2013-02-10 12:15, Milian Wolff wrote:
> > Can you reliably reproduce this bug? If so, with what project?
>
> Yes, project is not opensource.

Sorry for the long delay. If your patch helps in your case then I'm OK with
committing it. But it's too bad that we cannot properly reproduce it and thus
write a unit test that prevents such issues in the long-term. Quite probably
we have an issue elsewhere which will be hidden by your workaround.

Still, better no crash than crashing...

Do you have commit rights? Otherwise please send me the patch as created with
git format-patch. In future please put patches on review board.

Cheers
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de