Project Filtering

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sat Jul 27 18:02:32 UTC 2013

On Friday 26 July 2013 00:45:00 Milian Wolff wrote:
> On Thursday 25 July 2013 22:33:23 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 10:25 PM, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de> wrote:
> > > Hi,

> > > Strange this works fine on my home machine, no idea whats going on on
> > > the
> > > work machine...
> >
> > But it seems filtering out complete subdirs or at least all files
> > recursively does not work and neither filtering a specific file in all
> > subdirs. That is given a structure like this (/ is the project root dir):
> >
> > /
> > + - framework
> >
> > |      +- baz
> >
> > + - builds
> >
> > |       +- linux
> > |
> > |            +- README.txt
> >
> > + - config
> >
> >         +- baz
> >
> > The following exclude's don't seem to exclude anything:
> >
> > builds
> > builds/*
> > */baz
> >
> > I still see the two baz files as well as 'builds' and its various
> > children/grandchildren. This is with the generic project manager again.
>
> Confirmed, there are some fishy things going on. I'll investigate more
> tomorrow. Thanks for the report!

Not tomorrow, but at least I figured out what is going on. The old
genericprojectmanagersettings KCM is interfering :)

find /path/to/install/prefix -name "kcm_kdev_genericprojectmanagersettings*" -
delete

Then it should work. Please test again and tell me if you find anything
suspicious.

Cheers
--
Milian Wolff