Project Filtering

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jul 25 20:33:23 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 10:25 PM, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 8:41 PM, Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de> wrote:
>
>> On Thursday 25 July 2013 17:17:12 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
>> > Hi,

>> maybe

>> branch in
>> new

>> implemented
>> >
>> > Generic File Manager for a Python project, I added *.pyc to the excludes
>> > but the project tree still shows the pyc files. Haven't tried closing
>> and
>> > re-opening the project, but can try that later.
>>
>> Hm that should work, I'll investigate later. Thanks for the report.
>>

> Strange this works fine on my home machine, no idea whats going on on the
> work machine...

But it seems filtering out complete subdirs or at least all files
recursively does not work and neither filtering a specific file in all
subdirs. That is given a structure like this (/ is the project root dir):

/
+ - framework
|      +- baz
+ - builds
|       +- linux
|            +- README.txt
+ - config
        +- baz

The following exclude's don't seem to exclude anything:

builds
builds/*
*/baz

I still see the two baz files as well as 'builds' and its various
children/grandchildren. This is with the generic project manager again.