4.5 Planning - Again

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Thu Feb 7 20:39:36 UTC 2013

Hey all,

due to university I've slacked in my role as a release manager (again! :-().

Now, considering that I probably won't have much time for the external new
plugins we might want to release together wither 4.5, what do you think about
this:

Push out a first 4.5 beta as soon as possible and continue with a proper RC
afterwards with a final release in ~4 weeks or so. This would only include
stuff we released for 4.4.

All other plugins might be released as first previews afterwards independent
of KDevelop 4.5. That would also make the release announcements shorter which
is imo a good thing considering the sheer amount of stuff we have new for 4.5
already...

What do you think?

--
Milian Wolff