Bazaar integration

Maciej Poleski d82ks8djf82msd83hf8sc02lqb5gh5 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 19:14:52 UTC 2013

Hello

Take look at Bazaar integration plugin available here:
https://github.com/Maciej-Poleski/kdev-bazaar
"It's more or less ready"

What can we do with it? If plugin is ok then we can publish it somewhere near
KDevelop to let people know about it. If it is not tell me what shall be
improved/fixed.

Best Regards
Maciej Poleski

Dnia poniedziałek, 14 października 2013 18:57:47 piszesz: