Fix massive amounts of warnings with CMake 2.8.12.1

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Dec 15 01:31:28 UTC 2013

Hi,

no idea wether anybody is building kdevelop with CMake 2.8.12.1 yet
(besides me), but doing so generates a massive amount of warnings about
CMake policy CMP0022. I've unsucessfully tried to simply set the policy to
OLD to silence the warning, but unfortunately this is not working out while
using KDE macros. I've taken this to the CMake list and got basically three
options at:

http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2013-December/056627.html
http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2013-December/056628.html

I guess 1) is not an option for kde4, maybe things are already better in
frameworks (Aleix?), so that leaves 2) or 3). Personally I'd favor 3), i.e.
fixing the code and requiring CMake 2.8.9, but it means differing from what
kdelibs requires (for CMake) afaik so wanted to check first what the
opinions are about this.