Can't compile kdevelop 4.6 on kubuntu 13.10

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Thu Dec 12 11:30:15 UTC 2013

On Wednesday 11 December 2013 19:42:48 Alexey Mednyy wrote:
<snip>
> Why is this happend? I've got all libs and headers installed.

This is unclear to me as well. Apparently the KDECORE_EXPORT macro is
undefined for you, even though it's being set in kdecore_export.h which is
included by karchive.h which is included by ktar.h. Can you look at these
files whether it is also the case for you?

Generally, what kdelibs version do you have installed?

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de