Add MSVC builtin macros to setuphelpers

Vlas Puhov vlas.puhov at mail.ru
Fri Dec 6 11:36:11 UTC 2013

Hi!

That's great news!!!

   The only thing I don't understand is: why are those macros enabled only if
_MSC_VER is defined??? What about winebuild/mingw compilers? They let you build
windows apps even on Linux machine. So I can build .exe files very easily, but
kdevelop complains that __stdcall is not defined :( That's really
disappointing...
   So, wouldn't it be better if those macros could be configured at run-time
instead of compile-time?  E.g. through some configuration page where you could
choose appropriate compiler? Or shouldn't they be defined globally for all
compilers?