[SOLVED]Re: Problem building 1.5 only on win32

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Apr 15 16:24:29 UTC 2013

Hi,

so you've installed KDE/Windows using the installer? AFAIK its not
supported to use such an installation to build from code from git, at least
thats what I was told half a year ago when I had tried to use that way of
getting a dev-machine set up quickly.

The .ui-file issue needs to be looked at by someone able to reproduce it
and with some cmake knowledge. The KDE macro merely runs uic on the ui file
with apropriate flags, just like qt_wrap_ui does so I can't see a reason
why one would error out on the theme attribute.

Regarding the compile errors needing manual inclusion of qglobal.h I think
its an error in QMetaType if it requires defines/symbols/etc. from
qglobal.h and does not include qglobal.h itself.

Andreas