[SOLVED]Re: Problem building 1.5 only on win32

Artur Bać artur at ebasoft.com.pl
Sun Apr 14 22:02:42 UTC 2013

On 2013-04-14 23:49, Artur Bać wrote:

> At least this file builds
>
> I've changed order of includes and added qblobal.h in
> specializationstore.cpp
>
> #include <qglobal.h>
> #include <qmetatype.h>
> #include "declarationid.h"
> #include "specializationstore.h"
> #include "ducontext.h"
> #include "declaration.h"
>
> but got next errors later .. (only in 1.5 , 1.4 builds ok )

> A:\KDE\src\kdevplatform\language\duchain\localindexedducontext.cpp:22:
> a:/KDE32/include/ktexteditor/range.h:31:1: error: expected constructor,
> destructor, or type conversion before 'namespace'

Adding to localindexedducontext.cpp as first includes

#include <qglobal.h>
#include <qmetatype.h>

solves this file errors too.
and the same is needed for
use.cpp
duchainbase.cpp
declarationid.cpp
definitions.cpp
uses.cpp
importers.cpp
duchainregister.cpp

also in checks/
dataacessrepository.cpp
dataaccess.cpp
controlflowgraph.cpp
controlflownode.cpp

You probpalby have some "preprocessing invalid" define at some code
level in kde or kdevplatform