Vi Mode Bar => Status-Bar

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.com
Wed Apr 3 13:09:09 UTC 2013

> Hmm, it creates yet another rule for what an application using KTE
> has
> to do ("show a status bar if view mode >= 2")... which I'm not sure
> if
> it's a good idea.
>
> But other than that, it should work, yeah.
Fine, will change that in the KatePart Code and then ping you again.

The additional interface will create just the same additional rules, btw.,
as then the container app needs to check for it, too, and do some stuff.

Greetings
Christoph

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann at AbsInt.com