Vi Mode Bar => Status-Bar

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.com
Tue Apr 2 20:28:53 UTC 2013

Actually, the container applications should show that in the viewMode.
Like KWrite and Kate do.

Seems to work fine here, for the message/error I now use the passive notifications.
Somehow KDevelop is missing any serious status bar, is that an accident of my side or does it really not show any of the normal status bits?

Greetings
Christoph

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann at AbsInt.com