Static analysis results for Kdevelop & Kdevplatform

André Stein andre.stein.1985 at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 27 20:52:23 UTC 2012

Hi,

At work we have been playing around with Clang static analyzer and
cppcheck lately so I thought I'll run those tools on the code of my
favorite IDE :) Here are the results if anyone is interested:

http://steinsoft.net/misc/kdev/cppcheck-kdevelop/
http://steinsoft.net/misc/kdev/cppcheck-kdevplatform/
http://steinsoft.net/misc/kdev/kdevelop-scan-build-2012-09-27-2/
http://steinsoft.net/misc/kdev/kdevplatform-scan-build-2012-09-27-1/

Especially Cppcheck found some issues which might be serious and should
be looked after (reference to temporary). The runs have been made using
the newest versions which are available in the repositories (Clang 3.1
and CppCheck 1.56).

Cheers,
André