build issue with the latest kdevplatform from trunk

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Sep 1 06:19:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

looks like somethings wrong with your kde or qt install, there are
defines missing that are usually supplied by includes in that file. It
builds just fine here, maybe you can see something when taking the
gcc-commandline and add -E to generate the pre-processed output
instead of compiling it.

This should be doable by first running make VERBOSE=1 and then
copy/paste the gcc command. Then add -E right after gcc and attach the
output to your next mail (or paste it somewhere).

Andreas