JavaScript plugin

Tatsh ddrtist at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 21:47:53 UTC 2012

Yes. I have limited time during the week (but generally free on
weekends). I am very interested in improving my IDE and hopefully this
will result in increased productivity both at work and at home.

I have some other goals too:
- Complete PHP 5.4 support (including parsing namespaces, `use` statements, etc)
- Symfony 2 support (this is a special project type with a lot of
special needs that don't necessarily fit into the PHP project)
- Twig template support (this is similar to Django templating, so if
that's already done...)
- Sass, SCSS, etc with built-in integration with Compass (gem install
compass) (this one might be a bit far fetched)
- CSS auto-completion
- Node.js integration with JavaScript support (for debugging and unit testing)
- JavaScript Minification (with Closure Compiler, UglifyJS) support
(this is similar to compiling C/C++ and parsing the GCC output)

The end goal really is to make KDevelop a lot more friendly to web
development. Without JavaScript support and full PHP 5.4, a lot of the
features (namely auto-completion) are lost.

Andrew