kdevplatform/kdevelop master branches broken!! [Re: unittests branch merged]

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 09:22:05 UTC 2012

> Ouch, I'm terribly sorry about this. The conflicts I got were neither
> strange nor unrelated, and there was nothing about the files mentioned in
> Aleix's merge (only some CMakeLists and the patchreview plugin). I realize I
> should have checked all the files that were changed.
>
> Glad to hear that you cleaned it up, I really hope it wasn't too much work.
Don't worry - things happen :D

I must say I really like the plugin! The changes we did (Aleix and me)
where to be able to reuse
the existing launch infrastructure - so thests get run the same way as
other launches.
And that makes it possible to debug tests - which is really great :D

and it even works for Php :D

cheers,
Niko

PS: you should blog about the new features!