Reviewing and merging file-templates and unittest branches

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Thu Oct 25 19:07:31 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 24 October 2012 20:01:44 Miha Čančula wrote:
> 2012/10/24 Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de>

<snip>

> Wow, that is a good detailed list. I had hopes of coming to meet you, but
> we had one physics conference last weekend and there's another one coming
> this weekend, so that's off.

I'll merge this beast into master now and start working on a few things.

> Yes, there is still no KHNS provider for file templates. Probably my fault
> because I still haven't written an email to Frank ever since the last one
> bounced (in August). As for the rest, I will have some spare time this week
> and weekend afternoons, so I can fix the things you listed.

I'll disable the KHNS stuff for now. Could we maybe use something other than
kde-files maybe? Lets ask the sysadmins!

> > Regarding the unittest
> > branch though, I cannot merge master into it to try it out... Lots of
> > apparently unrelated conflicts... Could you have a look at that please?
>
> Ugh, I haven't tried merging it for some time, so some conflicts are to be
> expected. I'll merge and fix them now.

Yes, please rebase it against master. Maybe that should be higher priority
than the stuff above as then we could look at that stuff here at the sprint
and create a list of action points.

Cheers!
--
Milian Wolff