Sprint Dot Article

Dominik Haumann dhaumann at kde.org
Thu Nov 22 15:23:03 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Thursday, November 22, 2012 16:02:14 Milian Wolff wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> we still need to get a proper article for our recent sprint in Vienna up on
> the Dot.
>
> Who feels like writing something? Otherwise, please at least answer to this
> email with a list of links to your blog posts (which I hope everyone has
> plenty of)!

I propose to split it into two dot articles: one for KDevelop and one for
Kate. Imo this makes sense, especially since a lot happened so that there is
enough we can write about.

My plan is to write the article today in the evening for Kate. It will contain
basically everything that is in the Kate blogs with several screen shots. So
it's going to be "lengthy enough".

Is that ok for you?

I do not have a group picture, though. So if this is wanted, you either can
integrate it into the KDevelop part, or someone needs to send them to me.

Greetings,
Dominik