bugs.kde.org product/component for plugins

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 11 01:28:40 UTC 2012

I'm not sure whether it makes sense to have an extra component for
each of the "small" plugins... maybe just create
kdevelop-plugins-others or kdevelop-plugins-extra or so?
Since the language support plugins are likely to have way more bug
reports than e.g. the upload or executescript plugin it might be
useful to have an extra component for them, but not for the others.

There's also those sub-products (or components or what it's called),
couldn't a component be created for each plugin then? That would
probably be fine-grained enough, no?

Cheers,
Sven