Hints to find a place in the code

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Nov 7 09:43:17 UTC 2012

Hi

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 9:12 AM, patrick carosso <carossopatrick at yahoo.it> wrote:
> Hello all,
> being a programmer myself I've decided to try to add the compile single file
> feature missing in version 4. I've downloaded and build the application from
> sources, and wandered here and there in the code. Can someone point me to
> the place where the "Build project" command is dispatched? Where is the
> cmake command actually issued?

The feature is not missing (see my other mail). The build action is in
kdevplatform/plugins/projectmanagerview which is the projects view on
the left, it triggers a build through the IBuildSytemManager interface
that the cmake plugin implements. It depends on the cmake plugin
wether building files actually works. The cmake plugins are in
kdevelop/projectmanagers/cmake and kdevelop/projectbuilders/cmake.