Expanding-Tree Kate + KDevelop

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Fri Nov 2 12:57:11 UTC 2012

On Thursday 01 November 2012 13:27:38 Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> seems that some small changes have diverged between the copy you have and
> the copy in katepart. You may want to merge the fixed that you did in our
> implementation to your own one ;)

I.e. diff the two and figure out what happened? Have you touched the code
recently?

Oh and could we think about sharing the code while at it? We could even think
about creating a separate library libkatepartwidgets or so, where we could
also put the snippets widget in? Just thinking...

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de