doxygen support for comments

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Sat Mar 31 14:44:08 UTC 2012

Hi,
Hmmm, actually you'd have to check the c++'s use builder in
kdevelop/languages/cpp/cppduchain/usebuilder.cpp and create uses for
any of the declarations that is present in the previous comment.

I don't think anybody has tried that and it could be something useful to have.

Milian, David, what do you think?

Aleix