[GSoC] User-Defined Project & File Templates

Andrei G otzy007 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 15:11:29 UTC 2012

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 12:35 PM, Sven Brauch <svenbrauch at googlemail.com>wrote:

I have few questions about GHNS.
1. In order to create a repo for projects and files templates I will just
need to email the administrator of http://newstuff.kde.org/development.php ?
2. How much will it take for the repo to be up and running?
3. The upload to GHNS feature. My idea is something like this.
    For a folder: In the Projects Toolview you right click a folder then
click Template -> Publish and the files inside him will be made a project
template and will be published to GHNS.
    For a file: Same steps to publish but it will be a file template

The user will save the template in the same way right click -> Template ->
Save as template

What do you think?

4. I think that also deletion of templates should be implemented in both
file and project templates.

--
Andrei