KDevelop and Java

Detlev Casanova detlev.casanova at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 14:05:42 UTC 2012

I believe it is : the KDevelop::ParseJob class is reimplemented and is run
whenever the text changes it also has code to add Problem's in the chain in
case something's wrong.

But I have to get a good idea of how do Buiders, Editors, Sessions, Ast,
DUChain,... work together.

Is it documented somewhere ?