Regarding Bug 291074 - (KDevelop uses spaces instead of tabs)

Alexander Shaduri ashaduri at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 14:11:24 UTC 2012

Hello,
I'm using the latest git master of KDevelop together with KDE 4.7.2,
and bug #291074 - "KDevelop forgets indentation settings (Tabs) on restart"
is still not fixed, even though it's marked as such.

"Override Kate Indentation Mode" is enabled, KDevelop is set to use
tabs, and the editor is also set to use tabulators. However, spaces are
still inserted in .cpp/.h files when pressing tab.
I cannot re-open the bug, so I thought I'd post here instead of creating
a new one.

Thanks,
Alexander