Request for Review: Move kdev-custom-buildsystem into kdevelop

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Jul 21 17:45:34 UTC 2012

Hi,

the custom buildsystem plugin for KDevelop/KDevPlatform has been
started off as a separate project since I didn't want to be tied to
the kdevelop schedule for releases. Unfortunately my lack of time make
it cumbersome to follow up on API changes in the plugin myself and it
seems like having it separate also hinders its packaging and wider
usage.

Hence I plan to move the plugin into kdevelop in two weeks from now.
I'd welcome any feedback on the current codebase. The project site is
at https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/kdevelop/plugins/kdev-custom-buildsystem.