Planning KDevelop 4.4

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Tue Jul 3 14:30:27 UTC 2012

Hi,
As already discussed, I'd like to start the process of stabilization of
KDevelop 4.4 and KDevPlatform 1.4 in order to have a release by end of
summer. There are two main reasons for that:
- We can't really release a further kdevelop 4.3.2 due to some problems
with the git management
- We have different stable features that can be put in hands of the users,
so some fixes. If there's a huge interest, this can be done, though.

The proposed schedule is:
- feature freeze, 4.4 branch creation: 10th july
- message freeze: 20th july
- beta: 1st august
- rc: 13th august
- final: 20rd august