KDevelop-PG-Qt API changes / new release required / CMake-Version check?

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sat Jan 14 19:51:03 UTC 2012

Hey Jonathan,

PHP depends on a new KDevelop-PG-Qt version, it cannot be build against 0.9.5
which is the latest stable release, see:

ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/kdevelop-pg-qt/

As such, we must release a new stable version ASAP! Is current master in a
releasable state? PHP stable cannot depend on KDevelop-PG-Qt 0.9.82 (which is
marked as unstable).

Furthermore, I'd like anyone with CMake knowledge to help me in the following:
Right now, if I'd do the following:

find_package(KDevelop-PG-Qt 0.9.82 REQUIRED)

while having installed 0.9.5, nothing happens, i.e. the package is found even
though the version is "wrong". How is this supposed to work in general? I
recon such version check has to be implemented in FindKDevelop-PG-Qt.cmake ?
If so, how?

Thanks
--
Milian Wolff