GSOC 2012

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Tue Feb 21 16:21:55 UTC 2012

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 6:31 AM, Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de> wrote:
> Generally some improvements to our VCS such that it can be rapidly used would
> be a good idea I think. I.e. proper keyboard integration, some way to support
> "-p" switch for git add,reset,checkout etc, ...
>
> We've talked about this on the last meeting in Randa and at least Adymo and me
> don't use KDevelop for VCS stuff because it's not as fast/unintrusive to use
> as git from the commandline

Granted git from command line is unbeatable, but I don't have major
complaints about KDevelop except for commit template integration[0]
and a couple of quirks wrt branching. Is there any write-up on what
can be improved and can anything be improved in this GSoC?

David E. Narvaez

[0] http://barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de/pipermail/kdevelop-devel/2011-October/041575.html