kdev-valgrind does not work with the latest build from trunk of kdevelop4 (4.3x)

Michael Hart michael.george.hart at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 13:34:22 UTC 2012

Fantastic that little trick worked!!!! You might consider upgrading your
documentation to flag this potential issue in your FAQ section for those
people who build kdevelop4 and kdev-valgrind from source.

I tried the same thing for the python plugin. It also showed now shows up
in the "Help->Loaded Plugin" as "kdevpythonsupport" However, in
"Settings->Configure Kdevelop...->Plugin" there is not indication that
there exist a PYTHON plugin. Even more so Kdevelop4 has the same standard
behavior without the PYTHON Plugin.

You wouldn't off hand know what to do about that?

Thanks for the help with Valgrind. It is going to be a very useful addition
to work.

Michael